Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcome To Our Blog

Welcome to our first blog post! I must admit that I am very intimidated by the entire blogging process, and really have no clue what I'm doing, ha. I'm scared to death of a list of things that would stretch a mile long! Being prone to magnify my weaknesses in my mind; makes this step of faith a constant battle. Instead, I will try to focus on my prayer that you will see inside our hearts, and we can all find evidence of God's work. Not to boast about ourselves, but to be humbly grateful for all HE can do through us if we are willing to trust Him! I have to keep believing my life verse, Ephesians 3:20. To believe by faith that "God can do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine according to HIS POWER that is at work within us." To God be all the glory! Pam and I believe that God has called us to start this blog so that we can reach out to women, encourage one another, be honest in our struggles, and open with our hearts. Our prayer is that we will always glorify God in our post and become more like Him. We also hope to have tons of fun in the process!:) We have no other motivation than to simply submit to what God has called us to do together. We pray that you will join us on our journey. A journey I am sure will be filled with laughter and tears, mountains and valleys. Whatever the day may bring or words may say, one thing is certain, God is our guide! We look forward to growing in our knowledge and love for Jesus, and what better way to do it than together..."Better Together"!! Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Trusting Him, Kim

5 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see where God takes you two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Heather! Please be praying for us! :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, thanks for your support and prayers! So excited to see how God will use us!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on getting your blog going! Looking forward to reading it! I just subscribed!!!

    ReplyDelete